ExpansionCraft Freebuild Index du Forum

ExpansionCraft Freebuild
ExpansionCraft Freebuild

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

HD A Bad Goodby-e

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ExpansionCraft Freebuild Index du Forum -> Le serveur -> Infomations générales
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vynsiyess

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 00:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD A Bad Goodby-e Répondre en citant

A Bad Goodbye > urlin.us/2kcg4

A Bad Goodbye

10cf746e54
^ "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1993". "A Bad Goodbye" debuted at number 55 on the U.S. AllMusic New Releases Featured New Releases Editors' Choice All New Releases Discover Genres› Moods› Themes› Blues Classical Country Electronic Folk International Jazz Latin New Age Pop/Rock Rap R&B Reggae Stage & Screen All Genres Aggressive Bittersweet Druggy Energetic Happy Hypnotic Laid Back/Mellow Melancholy Passionate Romantic Sad Sentimental Sexy Trippy All Moods Background Music Celebration Cool & Cocky Drinking Hanging Out In Love Introspection Late Night Partying Rainy Day Relaxation Road Trip Romantic Evening Sex All Themes Articles Features Interviews Lists Streams Videos All Posts Recommendations My Profile Advanced Search Facebook Twitter Tumblr Google RSS . The song was recorded after the two toured together during their "Black and Wy" tour in 1993. Stream or buy on: Genre Country Styles Contemporary Country New Traditionalist Song Moods Reflective Intimate Self-Conscious Warm Gentle Plaintive Sentimental Weary Earnest Melancholy Autumnal Bittersweet Delicate Laid-Back/Mellow Organic Smooth Yearning Song Themes Feeling Blue Heartache Introspection Loss/Grief Reflection Regret Clint Black / Wynonna Judd A Bad Goodbye Composed by Clint Black Overview Share this page facebook twitter google+ Lyrics Enable Javascript in your browser to see these lyrics. v t e Wynonna Judd Studio albums Wynonna Tell Me Why Revelations The Other Side New Day Dawning What the World Needs Now Is Love A Classic Christmas Sing: Chapter 1 Wynonna & the Big Noise Compilation albums Collection Her Story: Scenes from a Lifetime Love Heals Notable singles "She Is His Only Need" "I Saw the Light" "No One Else on Earth" "My Strongest Weakness" "Tell Me Why" "Only Love" "Is It Over Yet" "Rock Bottom" "Girls with Guitars" "To Be Loved by You" "Heaven Help My Heart" "When Love Starts Talkin'" "Come Some Rainy Day" "What the World Needs" "Sing" Guest singles "A Bad Goodbye" (with Clint Black) Related articles Discography MCA Records Universal Records Asylum Records Curb Records The Judds Ashley Judd Naomi Judd . Listen while you read! Clint Black & Wynonna Miscellaneous A Bad Goodbye I've been bound to leave you, we've known that for awhile I'm sure it's something I can't do if I can't leave you with a smile I don't know how far I'll have to go 'til I'm sure those eyes won't cry And in my mind I've left enough to know that I can't leave you With a bad goodbye Goodbye, easier said than done Goodbye, there's no good when you're the one Whose goodbye you swore would never come And in my goodbye you're finding none I'm still bound to leave you, I surely don't know how My heart won't let me put you through What my mind says should happen now I don't know where we'll go from here, there may be no way to fly And the cloud I'm in just makes it all too clear that I can't leave you With a bad goodbye Goodbye, easier said than done Goodbye, there's no good when you're the one Whose goodbye you swore would never come And in my goodbye you're finding none How can we be so far between where we are and one more try And any way I look, I've only seen that I can't leave you With a bad goodbye Unfortunately we're not authorized to show these lyrics. print correct Terms of Use .

The Greatest Hits Other Album Songs 1 Killin' Time 2 A Better Man 3 Put Yourself In My Shoes 4 Burn One Down 5 We Tell Ourselves 6 A Good Run Of Bad Luck 7 A Bad Goodbye 8 No Time To Kill 9 State Of Mind 10 Cadillac Jack Favor 11 Like The Rain 12 Half Way Up 13 Desperado 14 Summer's Comin' 15 Wherever You Go 16 Life Gets Away . 43 on the Hot 100 chart. I've been bound to leave you, we've known that for awhile I'm sure it's something I can't do if I can't leave you with a smile I don't know how far I'll have to go 'til I'm sure those eyes won't cry And in my mind I've left enough to know that I can't leave you With a bad goodbye Goodbye, easier said than done Goodbye, there's no good when you're the one Whose goodbye you swore would never come And in my goodbye you're finding noneI'm still bound to leave you, I surely don't know how My heart won't let me put you through What my mind says should happen now I don't know where we'll go from here, there may be no way to fly And the cloud I'm in just makes it all too clear that I can't leave you With a bad goodbyeGoodbye, easier said than done Goodbye, there's no good when you're the one Whose goodbye you swore would never come And in my goodbye you're finding noneHow can we be so far between where we are and one more try And any way I look, I've only seen that I can't leave you With a bad goodbye Songwriters BLACK, CLINT PATRICK Published by Lyrics Warner/Chappell Music, Inc. Salt Lake Tribune. "A Bad Goodbye" served as the first single off of Clint Black's album No Time to Kill in 1993. RIFF-it good. Genres Rock R&B Country Hip Hop/Rap Pop Christian Top Lyrics Top Songs Top Artists Top Albums Upcoming Songs Upcoming Albums Billboard Hot 100 SongLyrics Advertise on SL Featured Blogs Contact Us Music News Privacy Policy Terms of Use Company Copyright 2016 SongLyrics Follow us: Facebook Twitter About SoundMedia ToneMedia Artists: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z # . About Us Contact Us Thursday, June 2, 2016 Follow Us: Atlanta Austin Boston Area Chicago Area Dallas Denver Houston Las Vegas Los Angeles New Orleans New York City Portland Salt Lake City San Antonio San Francisco Bay Area Seattle Auto Racing Baseball Basketball Cycling Extreme Sports Fighting Football Golf Hockey Horse Racing International Games Lacrosse Rodeo Rugby Skiing Soccer Softball Tennis Volleyball Alternative & Indie Alternative Rock Cabaret Classical Comedy Country & Folk Dance/Electronic Family Festivals Hard Rock/Metal Jazz & Blues Latin Miscellaneous New Age & Spiritual R&B/Urban Soul Rap & Hip-Hop Rock & Pop World Music Ballet & Dance Movies Musicals Opera Plays Las Vegas Concerts Las Vegas Night Clubs Las Vegas Shows Las Vegas Sports .

dragon 2 french howmilfslikeitblack brianna brooks"la cage dore"win vista deutsch home premiumtreasure island truefrenchhappy tree friendsigo primo 2.4.6If I Stay 2014 is_safe:1the guardians of galaxy espaol latinoplanet x Live From Oz

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 00:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ExpansionCraft Freebuild Index du Forum -> Le serveur -> Infomations générales Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation